I only have a few seconds to update...I am about to take a mid morning nap with my baby girl...but here's the high lights....Nathan is buying me a lap top this week, so I'll be able update better!Allison is adorable.

Wesley is setting in good as Big brother.....showing off a bit more, but that is to be expected.

Nathan is in love all over again. I married a family guy. He loves his family more than anything- and it shows.

I am feeling ok. Sore, tired, and "full." You Mom's know what I am talking about. Luckily Allie is doing great nursing, so the fullness should only last another day or so.

Wesley had the front porch decorated when we came home...he was so proud :) My Mom is awesome, she went and got my medication, and dinner for us. I am so so so appreciative for all that she did and still does for us. It made us relax knowing Wes was in such good hands! Here are a few pictures....I'll upload stuff to Kodak this morning too.


No comments:
Post a Comment