Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Allison Laura!

Oh my sweet baby girl!! I have been waiting on you forever! My heart feels so complete now that you are here. My family is complete, and even though you have only been here for 24 hours, I just couldn't imagine my life with out you!


We are all wonderful! The c-section was great, and I am in very ittle pain, Allie is breastfeeding perfectly, and Wesley is loving his new sister (and getting spoiled by Grammy all week!!). Nathan is just in awe. We both just can not get enough of our kids!


Here she is....8 pounds, 6 ounces. 20.5 inches. Born May 17, 2009 at 8:30 am. Beautiful brown hair, and adorable chubby cheeks :) I am going to try to upload pictures to my Kodak site soon.

4 comments:

  1. congrats libby! she is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God! Your post made me all teary eyed!! Such a beautiful family! Allie is lucky she was born into such a loving wonderful home.

    ReplyDelete