
Saturday morning we went Strawberry picking! We have a VERY cute farm that is just outside of Athens, and they have the best strawberries! Wesley has a blast there, and loves seeing all the animals, and farm stuff. We also go to this farm in October to pick Pumpkins. It's a great family place, and I am really glad we found it! We picked a gallon of Strawberries (perfect for my smoothies!) and played with the farm activities. Afterwards, we hit a garage sale, and found an awesome double stroller for 10 bucks! I wasn't going to get a double stroller since Wesley mainly walks, but I thought it would be nice to have as a just in case!
I'll post pictures on Kodak of the Strawberry patch!
Nathan and I went out for a nice dinner Saturday night. We tried this new place in Jefferson, called " Fusion." It' sin our "downtown" area. It was cute....and the food was ok. It was a bit over priced for Jefferson....but it was nice to have a decent place nearby to have dinner. I was so tired afterwards, I was so happy to come home! My Mom and I worked on scrapbooks, and Allie's is all caught up with the sonogram pictures, shower pictures etc. Wesley's is almost caught up. We have Easter and a few other pages, and then they will be done- hopefully by this week!
Yesterday I had a great Mother's Day. Nathan got me a certificate for a mani and a pedi, which I am going to go on Wednesday with my Mom, so I have cute feet for the hospital :) The boys made french toast for breakfast, and I slept in. After church, my family came over, and did some lawn work on my Mom's lawn. We just ordered a bunch of mulch and pine straw for the flower beds, so we are getting everything in shape for spring! I am so excited- my little hydrangea (my favorite flowers!) plants that I planted about a month ago are starting to bloom. They are so pretty! Besides that.....we are just waiting and waiting.....and getting stuff ready. I am NUTS about the laundry lately. I will not let more than 10 pieces of laundry pile up....I don't want to come home to a bunch of laundry ( I HATE LAUNDRY!!!)....funny about the things that you obsess about when you are getting ready to have a baby!!

No comments:
Post a Comment