Wesley had his little class party
on Wednesday. It was very fun with crafts, a Pumpkin hunt, and lots of yummy food. It was nice to meet his friend in his class, and put a face with a name. There are only 6 children in his class, 3 boys, and 3 girls. They were all so cute in their outfits, and Wesley's teacher was "The Man in the Yellow Hat." Wesley especially loved that since he loves George so much! Here are some pictures. I'll post more at Kodak! I'll have lots of pictures of tonight to post too :)

I am feeling somewhat better. Still kinda weak, and obviously nauseous. This baby seems to like "drama!" We are having some friends over for pizza tonight, and then Trick or Treating in our neighborhood. Our town does Trick or treating on the square, and it was SO crazy busy last year, we decided to skip it this year. Too many people, and too many weirdos with scary costumes! Happy Halloween!

No comments:
Post a Comment