Wednesday we went to Abby's for the "Magnolia Mom's Mafia" haha.....we all live in the same neighborhood, and ironically we all have the same house- which floor plan is the " Magnolia." All of our kiddos played very well together, and had so much fun together. We all seem to have a lot in common, I'm excited about more play dates together!
Thursday, I went to the dentist. The dentist is hell when you have morning sickness. The smell, and the sights about did me in! I have a small cavity in my right bottom tooth, but I am getting it filled after the baby is here. They are still watching the other cavities, they aren't big enough to have them filled just yet, but I am sure after this pregnancy, they will be! The dentist said that pregnancy and nursing robs your body from calcium, and if effects some people different ways. So I guess Wesley "robbed" it from my teeth. I'll remind him of that when he is 15....haha....
Friday we took off to North Carolina. We had a great trip, and on Friday I was feeling great. I even ate a steak on Friday night. Saturday I was feeling just "ok." We went to the smokies, went to a few nearby cities to shop, and went to the Cherokee Indian Reservation. The leaves were AMAZING! We had a great time with everyone, and I am uploading pictures to Kodak right now. Here's a few. I love the one of Wes and his "Huncle" Nelson. He LOVES Nelson, and he is his idol. One of the highlights of Wesley's trip was sleeping in bunk beds with his Grammy. He was so proud :)



Yesterday I hosted our first Bible study. We decided to do an "all Girls" study at my house, and all the husbands are meeting at another house for an "All Guys" study. The first meeting went great, and we all have so much in common! Today I am going to rest, because I have a busy week ahead of me. Tomorrow while Wes is at school, Abby and I have a shopping date. Thursday we are going to Atlanta for a Puppet show, and Friday we have to go do some errands for church. Despite the sickness, God is SO good!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment