We went into Atlanta for a REALLY cool Puppet show at the "Center for Puppetry Arts" this morning. We saw the show " Brer
Rabbit and Friends" and it was awesome! To any of my GA mommies, I so suggest this place for your little guys! It was a great show, age appropriate, music, puppets, educational, and great timing. Wesley and Carley had no problem sitting through the show, and they enjoyed it! Wes was a little scared at first, but warmed right up to the puppets in a few minutes.They also had a Jim Henson museum exhibit which was SO neat! They had so many famous

puppets there. Like an actual size Big Bird, the Fraggles from Fraggle Rock, Swedish Chef, and Bert and Ernie! They even had an exhibit about "Sid the Science Kid" which Wesley totally loved! I didn't get many pictures, because photography was prohibited. I got a few, and then got yelled at :) One of my dream jobs would be being a puppeteer on the set of Sesame Street. I just think it would be so neat!After the show, there was a Puppet workshop where the kids could make their own puppets, and we decided to take our materials home. So, when Wes gets up, we are going to make a Brer Bear! After, my Mom and I took Wes out to lunch, then we had to go pick up a bounce house for a Church event on Sunday. Wesley is so excited that the bounce house will be at our house for the next two days, and he'll be able to use it! I told him a week ago that we are getting a bounce house for his birthday party, so he keeps asking "Is it time for my dump truck party?" I just keep telling him we are practicing for his party! ha ha :)
I am feeling somewhat better. My sickness seems to hit at night- at about 5pm. My Dr. called in new nausea meds for me, and I need to go pick them up. I am able to eat during the day which is good. Next Wednesday is my Dr's apt, and I am so excited to hear this baby's heartbeat! I think I might be getting an ultrasound too, which is exciting! It makes it all worth it!

No comments:
Post a Comment