Sunday, October 5, 2008

Migraines + vomiting = No fun!

The past few days I have been going down hill. Though I still don't think this is 100% morning sickness. I got hit with a BAD Migraine on Friday, it got way worse on Saturday night, and by Sunday morning I ended up at the hospital. They basically sent me home, said to take lots of Tylenol PM and drink Gatorade. At this stage in my pregnancy it is not safe to take any medication, except Tylenol, and Benadryl. Tylenol PM is basically tylenol and benadryl mixed together. I slept almost all weekend- thank God for my Family, especially Nathan and my Mom. I have been vomiting, but I think its from the migraines. I'm off to bed again. Please say a prayer for me! I think I am going to try to see my OB tomorrow if I don't feel better. One thing is for sure- this is my LAST pregnancy. Its amazing how you forget about these things! I remember feeling this bad with Wes, but it was all morning sickness. Blah....

No comments:

Post a Comment