10:00 pm-12:00 am-
Allie screaming, non stop (looking back, I think she was over tired)
12:30-1:00-
Washer went nuts (since I was up with Allie, I decided to throw a load of wash in)
1:30-3:30-
CRAZY thunderstorm, electricity went off, Wes was crying, in our bed....which then woke up Allie.
3:30-5:30-
Allie is up, wanting to nurse for the 1000th time, Wes is tossing and turning because now Allie is keeping him up.
6:00 am-
Allie is up, wanting to nurse for the 1000th time, Wes is tossing and turning because now Allie is keeping him up.
6:00 am-
Nathan's alarm woke everyone up.
Jeesh.....what a NIGHT! We NEVER let Wes come into our bed, except for situations like this- a bad storm, he's really sick...maybe I am a mean Mommy, but I need my space and sleep, and having Wes in our bed, I get neither!! Seriously, Thursday I didn't trust myself to drive, I was really that tired!!

Friday we went to Wesley's ENT appointment in Athen's. It's been a year since his surgery- so hard to believe!!! So they checked his tubes, and his hearing everything is perfect. His tubes are coming out on Sept. 15th if they don't fall out on their own before then. Afterwards, we went to the mall. Gymboree of course, and I scored some great deals on clothes for the kids :) And got more Gymbucks! I am starting to buy for next year, i have always bought Wesley's clothes a season ahead since the sales are so much better, and you can get great deals. Allie...on the other hand....the girls clothes are sooooo cute, i just can't pass them up!! Really, I need a 12 step program- both of my kids have SO many clothes!!! But, on the up side- I resell their clothes at a consignment sale each year, and make a lot of my money back. On Wesley's clothes alone, I usually make about $250 re selling his stuff. The nice part is, the sale is in Feb. and July....so usually the stores start clearing out for Winter/Summer by the end of those months, so I just take that money, and buy lots of clearance! Last year I got tons of sweaters/long sleeved shirts at Gymboree for $1.99 for Wesley! I can resell them for about $5.00 a piece....so I totally make my money back- and some....and Wesley gets new stuff year after year! I also love shopping at this sale, I find the best stuff!!I am starting to tag Wesley's winter clothes now for the Fall sale in July.
Saturday we had a great day at home. Wesley and my cousin Haylee swam in the pool for 3 hours!! Nathan took care of the lawn, and we grilled out Hamburgers. It was SO hot. Sunday was Father's day, and we basically did the same thing. My Mom brought over steaks, and we grilled, and swam. Love lazy summer days :)I am on an awful diet. While breastfeeding, I have had thrush twice. It's a yeast infection of the breast- not
fun...very painful and annoying. I had it often with Wesley, so my Dr has me on medication, and a diet of NO yeast (breads, cereal- basically all carbs), NO Dairy, and NO sugar (not even fake sugar- sugar feeds yeast). So, I am hoping to lose a ton of weight while doing this...if I am stuck on a diet, I minus well have the perks of losing weight!! I am doing pretty good so far. It's almost been a week, and I have let my self cheat a little here and there, but for the most part, I am eating a lot of protein. I have to stay on this diet until I am done breastfeeding (probably another 6-8 months). It's not ideal, but it is what it is.
fun...very painful and annoying. I had it often with Wesley, so my Dr has me on medication, and a diet of NO yeast (breads, cereal- basically all carbs), NO Dairy, and NO sugar (not even fake sugar- sugar feeds yeast). So, I am hoping to lose a ton of weight while doing this...if I am stuck on a diet, I minus well have the perks of losing weight!! I am doing pretty good so far. It's almost been a week, and I have let my self cheat a little here and there, but for the most part, I am eating a lot of protein. I have to stay on this diet until I am done breastfeeding (probably another 6-8 months). It's not ideal, but it is what it is. Wesley finished two weeks of swim lessons. He can now swim, and jumped off the diving board into the deep end, and swam pretty good to the ladder!! Friday he had a private lesson, and did really great. We have two weeks off of lessons then we have another two weeks of lessons in the middle of July. Wesley is looking forward to it!!! He is such a good boy!
Allie is getting big! I am dying to have her weighed! She is doing great, and thriving. We have a few rough nights here and there, but for the most part she is sleeping about 4-5 hours at a time. Which I am loving :)I am in planning mode. Next Thursday, my cousin is coming for a short visit, and then leaving on Friday afternoon. Friday night, my Inlaws are coming for the 4th of July. So I am trying to get stuff planned out/figured out with parades, festivals, and fireworks! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment