
Saturday night my family came over and we played cards, and ordered pizza. Sunday we went to church, then we came home to work on the house cleaning/laundry since our weeks have been so busy. Usually I try to do a little each day, but with running around, nursing, and taking care of the kids, usually I am too tired to do any of it. Nathan has really been helping out in this area, since all the late night feedings are up to me. He usually stays up and catches up the laundry and stuff while Allie and I get to bed early.
Wes started swim lessons this week. He has 4 weeks of swim lessons, and he is doing great. He is already swimming underwater with out any help. I swear he is part fish!!!
This week is especially busy because our church is hosting a group from WINTER PARK, FL (yes!!! Where I am from!!!) who are here to lead VBS and do various mission projects in the community. So we have a church picnic tomorrow night to welcome them, and VBS the next two nights. Busy but fun stuff :)

No comments:
Post a Comment