Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My girl wants to party all the time...

Last night was rough. Like -profanity was said -rough. I am not sure what has gotten into my little princess, but she was not wanting to sleep last night, she'd thought screaming would be more fun. Seriously, I had thoughts of selling her on the black market. I am sure some Gay couple would pay top dollar for a cute baby girl. Nathan could have his dream of being a stay at home Dad....and we would go back to our happy sleeping through the night selves. I am of course just kidding....but Allie is grounded until she is at least 10 after the way she behaved last night. I keep telling myself this too shall pass....we'll be sleeping again one day....when we are 60.....It's hard to stay mad when you have these two cuties to hang out with. It just makes for a long day when you are running on no sleep, and you have Wesley questioning every move you make. Wesley might be the most inquisitive child I have ever met. I think everything that comes out of his mouth is a question. Then on top of it....you have to give him an answer or he keeps asking over and over....or if you just say "MmmmHHHMmmm" He'll say "Whatcha Say Mom?" until you answer him. Ok....I'm off to get groceries, and get a Grande double shot of something good at Starbucks! T- minus 5 hours until nap time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment