Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Doing well

I wish I had more to update on.....but things are pretty quiet this week! Actually it's fun for me...watching Wesley enjoy summer to the fullest....swimming, staying up later, going fun places, eating Ice Cream cones every night before bed.
Things are pretty slow here this week. Tuesday we went to the mall, and then i went out with some girlfriends from church. Yesterday I had three cavities filled- yuck....but I survived! Today, Nathan is working a half day, and I am going to go get a much needed pedi with my Mom and cousin this afternoon. Besides that, we are hanging a lot at home, swimming, and playing "toys." Really, I am going to try my best to get pictures on Kodak today!! Here's my little chunky monkey :) Hard to believe that I go for my 6 week check up on Monday! I am more excited to be weighed....I want to see were I am compared to where I started!





Summer is flying by....It's so much fun with Wesley this year. He has been swimming every morning, and every evening. He is such a good boy, and has been so well behaved these past few weeks. Two of my girlfriends who we play date with a lot, are on vacation this week. My cousin from Wisconsin is here for a visit. She is going home on Sunday. She is 15, and has been a big help with the kids. Here is a picture of Wes in his new Lightening McQueen sunglasses....he thinks he is pretty cool in these! Saturday night we have a date with Wes. My Mom is going to watch Allie, and we are taking Wes to a Thomas show in Atlanta. He is very excited, and I am excited to have some one on one time with him. Thomas and Cars....he loves, and has always loved :) As I am typing this, he is in the living room building tracks all over the place, and driving Thomas up and down them :)



One last thing. Can you please pray for my Uncle who has terminal cancer? Things are not looking so good. Please pray for his family at this difficult time. They have a lot of decisions to make, and this cancer has hit my Uncle fast and hard, so as you can imagine, it's been so hard on his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment