Ok, it took awhile for me to get on this blogging bandwagon. I've declined, protested.....and now here I am. I have a few close friends in Fl who have begged me to jump into this blogging world with them. I have to say...I am a bit shocked in how many people blog, and what they blog about! I am totally new to the blogger and google community. I haven't really read blogs or anything up until this past week. I guess though, this will be a good way to keep up with my little monkey, and with all the happenings in North Georgia. I will try my best not to brag about my kid. After awhile, its gets old...I know. I'll save those bragging moments to when I am emailing Wesley's Abi or his God Mom.
On a side note...please don't thumbnail our blog, or pass it on to anyone that we do not know. I am trying to keep our spot on the web as private as I can. Thanks :) Happy reading!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment