Monday, April 28, 2008

We lost another one....

Geez...I hate computers. They are almost like cars. You need one, but its always an expense, and yours is never good enough.
Saturday night, Nathan and I went out for our usual night out. ( My Mom is the best...she watches Wesley every Saturday night for us. Even on nights that we want to stay home, she begs us to go out! :) After we got home, I check email, and myspace, and put the computer to "sleep mode." Sunday morning we were busy getting ready for church and stuff, so I really didn't notice that the computer was off. Sunday after church and lunch, I put Wes down for his nap. I decided to jump on the computer to check email, and the computer wouldn't start. UGH. It was running fine Saturday. No viruses or anything like that, and the hard drive wouldn't even power up. So... Nathan took it apart, messed with stuff- nothing. This is so annoying! I recently just typed almost 200 address labels, so that I could have them for Christmas cards and stuff- gone. Thankfully I am up to date on uploading pictures on my Kodak site, and they are all safe!
Luckily, we had an extra hard drive. It was my Dad's. So, we have computer access for time being, but we are thinking about getting a lap top. Our computer is in the upstairs area of our house, so when Wes is awake, we are mostly downstairs, and I can not check anything on the computer, because I don't leave him down stairs alone.
I hate using someone else's computer! Ugh...everything is not how I like it, and our old computer had Windows Vista, and this computer has XP. Also, we just looked through our records- we just bought that computer on MARCH 1st 2007. UGH...so it was just over warranty!

No comments:

Post a Comment