Sunday, January 31, 2010

30th weigh in!

I meant to post this yesterday....but I totally forgot...but I weighed in...and I am down 6 pounds! YAY! That's over my 4 pound goal for each month! I am feeling in in my pants. I recently bought some size 10 jeans and they are getting really lose-especially in the waist.

I realize I could lose this weight a lot faster with a fad diet, or more discipline, but I am trying to make a lifestyle change, not just lose weight. Yes...losing weight is a bit plus, but all in all I am trying to just be more healthy.

This month I plan to get better about exercise! We had a sleeping problem with Allie this month (teething and ear infections), but she is on the mend and is back to sleeping 13 hours straight at night. Also, I had company for a week, and that wore me out, just going places and doing things that I normally don't do.....also we has dessert every night- which is something we don't normally have either!

My friend and I watched my wedding video last night- and I was SO thin...actually too thin! My wedding dress was a size 0! Not looking for that...maybe a 6 though :)

2 comments:

  1. congrats! i am skipping weighing for January. I can tell a differance. It always nice when you whole butt fits in your underwear, lol. I am there FINALLY. I am waiting to for weigh in to be febraury. Keep it up! Hopefully another 6 in feb too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl!! I am following Weight watchers pretty much- their point system. A lot of my friends go to the meetings, and do the weekly weigh in. I am loving the 80 calorie progresso soups for lunch!! If I could just give up the weekly ChikFila habit...I'll be a lot better off!! :)

    ReplyDelete