We toyed with the idea of putting out tree up this weekend. Nathan kept saying "why rush it?" I agree. Why rush it? So...we are going to put it up this weekend. I'll get one last week with my pumpkins, pilgrims, and leaves. We had a great weekend. Busy, but great! We did our family pictures this weekend. It was some what of a fiasco, but I did get some good pictures! Our whole purpose was to get a new family picture for cards (and for over our fireplace), a picture of the kids together, and Allison's 6 month pictures. Our photographer was terrible, the place was packed, but....all in all...everything was ok. Nathan was very patient and took Wesley around the mall (which was so crowded), Allie was a complete Joy, and Wesley was very good too. Here are a few pictures!


The rest are on Facebook, and I will get them on Kodak Gallery soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment