Ok...Wesley first! His 4 year old check up involved 5 shots and blood work. He really did great! He cried after the first two, and the MMR shot really burned him, but he was really brave, and was fine about 5 minutes after! He weights 47 pounds, and is 44 inches tall....which is 99% for both height and weight! They are guesstimating that Wes will be 6'5 as an adult! Nathan's Grandfather was very tall, He was 6'5...so I am guessing that's where Wesley is getting his height. His weight puzzles me because he is soooooo skinny! He has NO waist! I guess it's because he is so tall!On to Ms. Allie! She is 18 pounds 9 ounces, 26 inches. She is in the 75% percentile for weight, and 50% percentile for height. It's actually kinda weird
to have a baby that is not in the 97% percentile! LOL! I can't imagine a baby bigger than her right now at 6 months! But...Wesley at 6 months was 20.5 pounds...so I guess it could happen! I am excited to see what Allie looks like as a child/teen/adult. I am having a hard time picturing it. I can see it in Wes, mainly because all of his hair is in, and he lost his baby fat....but with Allie I am having a hard time picturing it!! Her hair is coming in so fast!! In just the past month is growing like a weed! I'm excited!! I'm a "bob" kind of girl, and will probably keep her hair shoulder length..I can wait to see that sweet little face with hair framing it :)I am so so THANKFUL for healthy children! Something we TOTALLY take for granted. We are so so lucky!!
On a TOTAL side note....I am super excited...I got Allie a "Baby be blessed" doll.
You can see them here-http://babybeblesseddolls.com/ They are hand made dolls with a scripture patch on them. I got Allie the "Lucy Lou" (http://babybeblesseddolls.com/item_723/Lucy-Lou.htm)This was a bit of a splurge, but I am hoping it will become her "baby." It is so so cute!! This is what the patch is going to look like on her bottom:
These dolls are in such a high demand that it won't be made until February or March 2010, and you have to be on the waiting list. So I am thinking this will be her birthday present!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment