Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Wesley!


OMG, how did this happen?!?! My BABY is FOUR! Four seems so grown up. Though I am loving this age, I am not loving seeing the years just fly by! Wesley is amazing. I could not ask for a better kid. I get compliments from his teachers almost everyday on what a sweet boy he is!!!

Wesley is no 46 pounds and 44 inches tall. He is a BIG boy!! He is writing his name well, starting to read, and knows most of his sight words. He is attending preschool 3 mornings a week, and is thriving there! I am SO glad he has the teachers that he has this year. I really like them, and they are so good to him! Wesley is doing GREAT as a big brother! This transition has gone SO smooth! He is very helpful and cheerful with helping with his sister.

On Monday I brought in RED cupcakes (his favorite color is RED!!!) to his class. His teacher did a cute bulletin board about him.
On his actual birthday, Nathan was off, so we went to the aquarium to celebrate. We did this last year also, and Wes really enjoyed it. I think his favorite part was getting to pick out any toy he wanted at the gift shop. He chose a 6 pack of sharks, and can tell you EVERYTHING about those sharks!! Afterwards, we had Pizza and Apple pie with family (his favorite) an opened up gifts, which included a DRUM SET!Saturday we had a birthday party at Gymboree. It was a great place to host 17 wild and crazy kids! We had a blast, and Wesley was so excited to have his friends there!! I had this crazy idea to make each child a superhero cape. It was a lot of work, but it was so cute seeing all the kids run around with their capes!
I think the happiest Party guest we had was Allie!! She rattled and shaked the whole time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment