I know, I know, I know. I have been really bad about this blog! Wes starts school on Wednesday- so there is a light at the end of this blogging break! Soon I want to start blogging my thoughts rather just just about the kids. Soon....hopefully!!!I have survived this summer!!! YIPEE!! It wasn't easy keeping a 3.5 yr old and a newborn happy and busy all summer- but I did it! Like I said, Preschool starts on Wednesday! Wesley will attend 3 half days, M, W and Th. I am so excited for a little break. I say this, but usually the first week I am happy, then after I am antsy to have him back!! Usually I sit and look at the clock, and wonder if it's time to get him!! I am excited to have some one on one time with Allison. It seems like Wes gets the most jealous when I sit around and talk to Allie and be silly to make her laugh. She is at a fun age where she laughs easily, and her whole face lights up as she grins- LOVE IT! I am sad to say goodbye to summer, but ready for cooler weather (ok, not too cool.....lets just stay in the 70's!!), and a change of pace. Ready for stuff to slow down, ready to put dinners in the crock pot, ready to get coffee, and sip it all morning- and not sweat!!!
My sweet baby girl after her nap :) She is so stinkin' cute!!!

My ALMOST 4 year old!!! Lord, please let the time slow down!!! I hope the next 4 years don't fly by us like these first 4 years!! :*(
I'll have a lot to update you on next week!! First day of school, dentist for Wes, Labor day fun, first soccer game! :) Promise, I'll get back into my groove!!

I love my time Ethan is at school. Its so nice to have 1. I get so much more done. I hope you all have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeleteI always love your coupon blogs. it motivates me to shop for deals.
We'll all be glad when you're back in your bloggin groove, but we understand how crazy it is with a new baby. I just remember it as a sleepy haze!!
ReplyDelete