Wesley went to the dentist today. His dentist is so much fun, and Wesley loves going! From the scented gloves, to the flavored fluoride bar, video games, balloons, and toys- who wouldn't!!? I am very pleased with the pediatric dentist that we go to, an I really like her a lot. I personally hate the dentist, and I hate my dentist. He is really close to our house, that's why I continue to use him. When Wesley was 3, I asked our dentist about a check up for Wesley and he said to wait until he was 5!!! That was just crazy to me!! So we found a dentist for Wesley, and like I said- he LOVES going! I am so happy to report that he has no cavities, and Mommy got an "A plus" on her brushing!! :)
If you live in our area and need a dentist- check them out!!
http://www.athenssmiletree.com/
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment