
I'll first update with Wes....he is great. So "helpful" and has so much to say about everything these days. He is in a great spot right now. Just easy, and fun. He has given up naps, except for days that we are going to have a late night. I still make him rest for an hour a day, but besides that he is doing great with the transition. He is now going to bed at 7 pm, which is also nice since Allie has settled in to going to bed around that time too. It's making it hard to go anywhere in the evenings, but we usually don't do much late in the evening anyway. Wes i s a bit sick with a nasty cough and congestion, but he is on a Z-pack, so I am hoping it will clear it up.
Allison is rolling, rolling, rolling!! She has figured out how to go both ways, and any time you put her down, seconds later she is in the opposite position. Tummy to back, back to tummy, she is back and forth. She has been settling into a good nap routine, about 2 hours each morning, 2 hours in the afternoon, and a short cat nap around dinner. She is now eating about 1 small jar of baby food a day. Half in the morning, and half at night. Here are a few pictures from the picture people. I had her pictures done for her 4 month birthday!!! Yikes, 4 months already?!?! She is losing all of her brown baby hair- by the handfuls!! BUT!! Her new blond hair is coming in fast and thick!! She is going to be a blondie like her brother!
(the rest are on Kodak, I am feeling lazy, and don't feel like uploading all of them!)
(the rest are on Kodak, I am feeling lazy, and don't feel like uploading all of them!)This week, our good friends from FL came to visit. It was so nice having them here. Nice to have old friends who you have a history with. Nice to talk about old times, people we have in common, and the best part- watching our kids play together. Mike and Nathan are fraternity buddies, and college roommates. We were all in each others weddings, we were all there when we had our first babies, we all helped move into new apartments, old apartments, new houses...fun stuff. Mike and Jade are good, good friends, that we'll have for a lifetime. It makes me
sad that we won't see each other more. Our kids are around the
same age, our parenting styles are very similar, and everyone gets a long so great! We haven't seen the McGovern's for almost 8 months. The last time we were in Florida. Jade and I were both pregnant with the girls. Jade actually had Georgia while we were in Orlando, but we didn't get the call until late the night we were supposed to leave for an early flight home. So we missed seeing her :( She is a BEAUTIFUL baby, and so very sweet and happy. Their son Seamus is 2.5, and such a good boy. He was really cute too, he has a full entourage of loveys that he carries around- seriously- like 8. It was so funny to see him carrying around this armful of animals! I uploaded pictures to Kodak!! I am hoping that I will get to blog a few more times this week!!

sounds like a great week and weekend :o)
ReplyDelete