Wednesday, August 5, 2009

What's going on?

I've decided to keep my blog a rollin'. Ain't nobody gonna hold me down....oh no....LOL :) If you want to be nosey an read it, go ahead. You have my blessing. I am glad you get your giggles out of little old me. Spreading Joy to the world is exactly what I like to do!


Let's see. Monday and Tuesday we enjoyed having Nathan home. We've decided from now on, after vacation, we both need two days to be off and at home to relax and unpack! Allison was going through a growth spurt these past few days, so lots of extra eating and fussiness. I was glad to have Nathan home to help with that (and so I could catch up on sleep!).

Wesley will start school the day after Labor Day. He is so ready! He asks everyday of he can go to school. He loves being with the other kids, and learning. Everyday he'll ask, "Mom, what can I learn about today?" Wesley is also starting soccer in two weeks. T-ball wasn't his thing last spring. Honestly- it was QUITE boring. I don't blame the little guy. I was bored myself (and 10 months pregnant!). I think he'll do well at soccer since it is so action packed. I say this daily- but he is growing up so much. The past few nights he has even stopped wearing a pull up to bed!

Allie...is well...just Allie. She cracks me up with her Diva personality. She wants the focus on her- and if you aren't holding her or talking to her- she'll let you know. She is growing and gaining well....and has a Dr's appointment on Thursday for a second round of shots. I'm super proud that she is 12 weeks- and still no formula! YAY!

I am the new Children's minister at my church! I am excited have this work at home opportunity, and excited to start focusing my energy on something. Also, it's nice some extra non budgeted money too ;) I LOVE our church. I just can say it enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment