Monday, August 10, 2009

Make a wish


Sunday the 2nd was my 29th birthday. We were traveling, and really didn't celebrate it much. Birthday's are really not a big deal to me. Partially is because I have a hubby who spoils me through out the year, and let's me buy what I want, when I want (within reason...and the budget!). Secondly, my focus nowadays are my kids. My Family came over this Saturday and we had dinner ad cake for my Birthday. I just wanted a night of cards to celebrate, I love cards!

Anyway, Wes helped me blow out my candles. Right before we did someone said "Make a wish!" Wesley closed his eyes and said "Dear God, please give my Mom Princess Make up!"

I am so blessed, I really can't wish for anything. My beautiful kids, my sweet hubby, and awesome family and amazing friends......what else could a girl want?!

No comments:

Post a Comment