It's a yearly tradition....so beautiful!!! My Mom and I took the kids to the Sunflower farm today. It was gorgeous there, and believe it or not...not that hot!! Wes was a lot of fun too, he really was into picking sunflowers this year!!

I tried getting good pictures of Allie in her cute Sunflower outfit in the sunflowers.....but it didn't work out that way!! During our visit at the Sunflower farm, Ms. Allie had a HUGE diaper "blow out"....and my poor Mom was holding her, and they were both pretty yucky!!We had to stop by Walmart so my Mom could get new clothes.....(yes!! It was that bad!!) Afterwards, we had lunch in Madison. Madison is an adorable little town....I am so in love with it! Great, Great day!
I would love to add more pictures (and maybe I will in the morning) BUT my internet is acting up....so....go check them out at the Kodak gallery!!

No comments:
Post a Comment