
My cousin and her adorable family came for a short visit on Thursday. They were driving back to Indiana from Charleston, SC. Wesley was so excited to meet his cousins, and it was a great little visit. I haven't seen my cousin Angie for almost 4 years!! I was pregnant with Wesley the last time I saw her. We are able to keep in touch on Facebook, but it was nice seeing her in person, and to watch our children play together!
I am so blessed to have a close extended family!! We are going to Kentucky in about 3 weeks for a family reuion....so it's ironic that I haven't seen Angie in 4 years, and then, I am going to see her in again in 3 weeks :) LOL Wesley is excited, and is counting down the days to see Peyton and Addison again!
I will post more pictures on my Kodak site (hopefully tonight). For some reason Blogger (this blog website) is being weird about me uploading pictures....

No comments:
Post a Comment