ok, I know...some of you are looking for the update! It's on it's way!! I decided to write it as we are driving to Kentucky tomorrow, then I publish it when we get settled into the Lake House. Again, I am not sure how much longer I am going to keep this blog up. One, I have little time, two everyone who reads it has a Facebook, and lastly, I am annoyed that people that I don't want reading it, are reading it.
(Note to Ms Nosey: yes....I am on to you and your IPhone ways....what don't you understand about having a site tracker....I SEE YOU, if I wanted you reading this I would send you the link. Take a hint. Leave me and my friends alone. If someone deletes you on FB....that means that they don't want to talk to you or share information with you. So being nosey and check people's blogs who you BARELY KNOW is scary and stalker like.)
Yes. For real. I am almost 30 years old and so is this person (actually I think she IS 30), and they can't get a life and leave people alone. Really? Really.
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

First off, it would be Mrs. Nosey because she is married...so if you are going to make comments about people...at least get your grammar correct...Secondly, nobody is stalking you...it is laughable that you think someone is stalking you...the reason that people are checking in on you is because we are waiting to see what crazy thing you say next so that we can all have a laugh at your expense...just like we did in HS...your constant need to justify your perfect life to everyone is an example of your extreme insecurity and probably something you should contemplate deeply on how to fix...do everyone a favor and put down the wine glass and get a grip...I think your alcohol intake is clouding your judgment...And lastly, for someone who is so busy being perfect, you sure do have a lot of time on your hands to be judgmental of others...if I were you, which thankfully I'm not since being crazy like you would exhaust me, I would take heed to the adage, "Now that it's all over, what did you really do yesterday that is worth mentioning?"
ReplyDeleteActually "Ms" can be used for a married or unmarried woman.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel proud of yourself for checking someone's blog regularly to "have a laugh at your expense...just like we did in HS". Wow.
Especially when this has nothing to do with you, and neither you or Sara were invited to read this blog. And the fact that Sara had to go through MY friend's blogs to find mine shows how nosey she is. The other fact is that my friend's who have met her TWICE thinks she is creepy and wants her to leave them alone. I am not sure how much clearer I can be. I never started name calling or being mean, I just deleted and moved on....and she won't leave us alone.
ReplyDeleteJust remember Nina, there are two sides to every story, and you have heard one. It is so Christian of you to judge me, and this situation after hearing one side. I could sit here and comment on everything you said.....but I am not going to get on your level and do that.
I will keep my blog going because quite frankly I could care less what you think of me....and if this blog makes you laugh at least I am bringing a smile to your face! :)
This whole situation is making me laugh. First of all, Libby an alcholic? If having 2-3 glasses a wine a week makes you a drunk? Then wow, I am in the need of a 12 step program.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, I call Libby little Miss Sunshine all the time. She really is that happy and chipper, and I have spent a lot of time with her family, and it basically is perfect. Sounds like someone is a bit jealous.
I think it's laughable that the person in question can't even stick up for herself. She has to hide behind her friend. And if this person isn't stalking you, then how did she get this blog address, and why does she keep checking it? Sounds like SWF to me.
PS-
ReplyDeleteLibby, I personally hope you keep blogging. I love reading what you and the kids are doing. If they are so bored with this blog, why are they checking it over and over and over? Idiot.
Oh, and by the way, Ms. is a generic term that was created years ago so that one could properly address a woman without knowing her marital status. Ms. appeared during the women's lib movement of the 70's, which declared that it shouldn't make any difference if a lady is married or not, as it didn't matter if a man was married or not (only Mr.) So actually, you can use both- someone needs to brush up on their 2nd grade grammar!