Please say a prayer for my precious girl....she is getting tubes tomorrow at ARMC outpatient....at 7 am. It's a minor surgery, but it's still a surgery, and she is still my baby, and I worry.
I hope this is the end of ear infections. Poor thing has had SIX in 9 months!! I remember my DR saying " I thought you were breast feeding?" when she got her first infections. I replied "I am...??" He said " wow, you normally don't see breast fed babies get ear infections like this." Sigh. After a LONG talk with our ENT....looks like both of our kids just got dealt of a bad hand in genetics when it comes to ears. I could go into a lengthy explanation...but there is no point to bore you :)
I'll update as soon as I can...probably on my phone through Facebook...seems the easiest way to get the word out!!
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment