Saturday, February 27, 2010

Weigh in

I lost 5 pounds this month! Perfect...above my goal...but I am going crazy with exercising and dieting! Why is weight so hard to lose?!

I talked to my Dr Wednesday and asked if he had any suggestions. He did give me a weight loss help pill, and will only let me be on it for a month. It is supposed to help supreme hunger, and so far it's working great, and I am only taking a half of a pill. It is amazing to me how little I eat, and I still have a hard time losing weight. For breakfast I have Coffee and Slim fast. Lunch I have Progresso soup, and dinner I eat sensibly. I drink water all day long, and have cut out soda. I also have cut out snacking.

It will be interesting to weigh in next month and see if this pill helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment