Saturday, March 13, 2010

Prayers...

If you've been following my Facebook, you know about this...one of my good friends is in critical condition after having her baby on Thursday morning. PLEASE lift her up in prayer....she is VERY critical...and I'm scared. Her name is Catherine, and below is her picture. Beautiful, huh? You should meet her...the sweetest and loving person that you could ever meet. Right now this is consuming every thought in my brain. Nathan and I had plans to go out to celebrate our anniversary tonight, and I just can't. I can't stop crying, and I can't stop having a nervous tummy. I have prayed all day for God to heal her.....please join me and lift up Catherine!!! Her are specific requests...

Joe and Catherine ask for these prayer requests:
1. Please pray that Catherine's heart rate stabilizes as it has dropped significantly.
2. Please pray that Catherine's body continues to heal itself without the doctors doing it through additional surgery and/or procedures.
3. Please pray that Catherine can visit Grace Ann tomorrow for the first time.
4. Please pray that Catherine's body can accept food as she eats for the first time in three days.
5. Please pray for Catherine to have a wonderful, peaceful, restful night.

1 comment:

  1. http://thewolfetimes.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-got-blog-award.html

    i gave you an award

    ReplyDelete