Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Our New addiction


No, it's not kissing...all though....it could be! LOL! Have I mentioned how much I love this man? Actually it's our fireplace. We swore we'd never use it...now we use it EVERYDAY. We are a bit obsessed....buying "Cords of Wood" (which I had no idea even what that meant a month ago) and having fires all day and night! Being from Florida we never had fireplaces, or fires...and when we bought a house, I didn't even want a fireplace! Now I love watching it every night after the kids are in bed!

Now...we are upgrading....you know that tiny fire bowl we used outside last year.....eh, that's for wimps....now we are building our very own fire pit. We took down the pool (way too much maintenance...especially since 99% of the summer we went to other people's pools!) and we are making a fire pit in our back yard! I'm excited for late summer nights around the fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment