Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy 2011!


‎"You do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away." James 4:14






Since we were in Memphis for NYE, we
went out this year. (Thanks to my inlaws who made the trip from Florida to watch my kids all weekend!!!)




We ate some of the best dang BBQ I have EVER had in my life at Blues City Cafe, then afterward we went out on the world's famous Beale Street (a mini version of Burbon Street), and danced the night away. It was great because we were partying with a lot of UCF Knights fans! We had a fabulous weekend, and we were so grateful to get away for a few days! I have always been really close with my brother Nelson, but this past year I have grown really close to my SIL, Anna, and
I am so happy about that! I will post my resolutions on another day. I have a lot! :) And I am still not sure if I want to share them all.

I FINALLY got my Kodak site updated! It was a chore but all the pictures are posted!!! Well, except of this weekend...but I'll work on that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment