Sunday, June 27, 2010

Where in the world.....

...have we been? And where is time going? The 4th of July is NEXT weekend?! You have GOT to be kidding me, I am still thinking it's May! Our days lately are playing at good friends pool. We have so much fun sitting and talking, and letting the kids play! Wesley is getting so tan, and Allie loves to swim, and walk around the pool!! Things are also busy as usual. VBS is approaching, so I am knee deep in planning mode!

I happen to LOVE the 4th of July!!! We are hosting a ton of family next weekend for the 4th, participating in the Braselton Parade to promote VBS, and we'll be going to the Sunflower festival!

Allie is WALKING ALL OVER now! She is so fast!! Still a happy and cheerful girl, she cracks me up!! Her favorite words or phrases right now are...MINE, I Good Girl, Dog, Ball, Wes, Dada, Mama, up, and bye bye. It is AMAZING how much faster she is talking that Wesley did at this age!! She is saying about 20 words. She still is trying hard to get those top teeth through! I took her to the Dr last week for a vaccine (we delayed them and spread them out, so she goes each month for one) and she is 24 pounds. Still wearing 12 months clothes! I hope she fits into the 2T stuff that I got her for Winter!

Wesley has strep throat, poor guy. One of the reasons I have time to blog today is because he wants me to lay with him in my bed. He is sleeping a lot and has a high fever! Next week Wesley is participating in a week long soccer camp. He's had a lot of play dates with some friends these past few weeks, and is loving swimming and the Wii!!

I don't have time to write much of a blog, but I did post pictures on the Kodak site (finally!).

No comments:

Post a Comment