I am working on getting Kodak Gallery updated. Long story, but I have over 1000 beach professional pictures to sort through...not an easy task! I should have them up soon! In September Kodak will no longer be offering the gallery service, so I will just be uploading to Kodak, and posting them on Facebook.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Sprayground!
Ahhhh.....LOVE these places!! I love that it burns energy, we're outside, and the kids can cool off!! Today we headed into Suwanee (about 30 minutes from here) and played at the awesome playground, had a picnic, then went to the spray ground, and finished the day off Rita's Italian Ice! So thankful for these days! I love the smell of sweat mixed with Chlorine and Sunscreen!!
I am working on getting Kodak Gallery updated. Long story, but I have over 1000 beach professional pictures to sort through...not an easy task! I should have them up soon! In September Kodak will no longer be offering the gallery service, so I will just be uploading to Kodak, and posting them on Facebook.



I am working on getting Kodak Gallery updated. Long story, but I have over 1000 beach professional pictures to sort through...not an easy task! I should have them up soon! In September Kodak will no longer be offering the gallery service, so I will just be uploading to Kodak, and posting them on Facebook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment