
I think I just need to hang up my hat and realize that there are somethings I just don't have time for! This blog is one of them. Usually someone is
awake. Wes rarely naps anymore, and Allie naps twice a day. When she naps, I try to hang out with Wes and do some one on one stuff with him. Allie is growing too fast. She is already 5 months, and I just love her so much. I could hold and squeeze her all day. She is just a sweet baby! She rarely cries and is usually grinning or giggling. I was rocking her last night, and I wish I could have a pause button. I just love this age right now, and I don't want to miss a minute of it!! Bless her heart. She is just a happy happy girl! There is nothing sweeter than that!! What a jewel!!
Ah, my little man. Wesley. Speaking of growing so fast....he is about to be 4. I can't get over him! His reasoning and thoughts, and his silliness. Soccer season is almost over, and Wesley really wants to play in the Spring. I am happy that he found something he likes. Is he good at it? No, not really. I don't think he has come anywhere near the ball...but does he love it and tries? Yes. He is happy to play, and actually cries when he has to sit out to let others play. He's only 3- soon to be 4- and he can't be good at everything. Plus he is playing with kids that are 5 and 6...so the competition is fierce! I just want him to have fun, so mission accomplished!!I have so much to update on....but I am wiped out. We had a big pumpkin patch/farm field trip today, and I need to go to bed. It was a great trip- the kids had so much fun...10 all together....no screaming or fighting, just happy busy little pumpkins :) I am going to try to upload pictures and blog tomorrow. Don't hold your breath though!! I am just too busy being with my babies lately to blog!!

Don't let it go just yet. We all go through times that are just too busy...we'll just hang out and be here when you have the time to blog again.
ReplyDelete